Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We Will Miss You Erin!!!



What do I say?

What a loss to Blythe. What a great friend. It has been fun watching your cake decorating get established. I have appreciated all the time you have spent taking care of my kids. But most of all I appreciate your friendship! I'm glad your first plans to move didn't work out. It gave us a chance to spend more time together.

You will be missed by a lot of people, and I wish you and your family the best!

LYLAS, Angie

(If you are wondering what the Wizard of OZ reference is, she loves the play Wicked.)

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Well, she's GOTTA be great if she loves Wicked - my favorite!!! "Unliiiiimited!" Sounds like Erin is someone who has changed you "For Good" :) (Wicked fans know what I mean!)

Angie Hermanson said...

Definitely!

I just talked to Erin and she is moving into her new house right now. She hasn't seen the blog yet. Tracy, you would love her if you met her. And you might be interested in knowing that she also plays the piano. Primary pianist is her favorite calling.

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Hi Angie,
I just found your blog through Tracy's and it's been nice to read all about your family. You have such a beautiful family. Your kiddos are just so cute!!
I hope you don't mind if I come by and read your blog :)
Aracely
worleys.blogspot.com

Angie Hermanson said...

Aracely,

Please come by, read and comment anytime. Or email me at angiehermanson@yahoo.com. I love your daytrippingmom blog and will have to do a post on it. Maybe you can tell me more about it- did you start it yourself?

By the way, I have never forgotten the lovely shower you gave me for J.J.! Thank you again!